Ask your employer to accept a certificate from another course, so you don't have to repeat it

If you have a been asked to complete a course by your employer in Qintil and you have completed and passed a similar course in the last 12 months, you can ask for a Course Exemption.

You must have a certificate or other evidence to upload. Watch the video below to find out how to request a course exemption.

Was this article helpful?
Thank you!